dimanche 7 août 2011

- Time -















Tonight, it's time.
It's time to fight to get better. 
I want to fight.
For me. For them.
It's time to go out to meet me, I am ready to face my fears, my shame, my past.
As long as you're here, I will fight.
You've never let me down and I know you never will !
Here is an evening hymn of hope.
On the evening when my little princess lost in the fog, I decide to be, once again, me.
You who hear me, you who with a stroke, I read, pay attention !
Here I am !
Forward, waiting for you on the edge of the road, yes, get up andfollow me!
I will become wind in the silence of the night,
I will become light in your shy heart
You who see me tonight, full of strength, do not forget this, and when I falter, just tell me the time I was proud as a lion.
Retain the memory of me and make it live in you as well, already I live for all eternity!
Tonight, it's time.
For the time being.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire